NWTA has two member types:
Prospective Telecommunications Provider
- provide common voice that stands united to strengthen the competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC)
- improve your understanding of state and federal legislative activities that impact you
- meet with legislators and key policy makers to help you get your issues understood
- provide mutual aid for emergency network outages
- understand changes to interconnection with incumbent carriers
- engineering tech sessions
To join as an Telecommunications Provider please complete this form and return with payment to Jeff Crews, NWTA, PO Box 1531, La Grande OR 97850
- Products and services in front of a vibrant and active group of competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC).
- Priority in sponsoring semi-annual member business meetings
- Priority in sponsoring technical sessions with engineering staff from telecommunications providers
Annual dues for associate members are $300 billed annually each January.
To join as an Associate please complete this form and return with payment to Jeff Crews, NWTA, PO Box 1531, La Grande OR 97850